Tochni village is a small and picturesque village and lies halfway between Larnaca and Limassol. Set on the slopes of two hills, its stone-built houses line the narrow streets that wind their way to the beautiful church of Constantinos and Eleni. Our apartments and villas are mainly located on the slopes of the villages accessed by footpaths.
Centrally located and close to the sea (7km) an ideal spot for those who are planning a holiday that combines relaxation on the beach with day tours to explore the whole island. Tochni village apartments and villas are booked on b/b basis with option of half board basis and is served at our authentic traditional Tochni Tavern with panoramic view of the whole village.
A local supermarket, coffee shops and the church mark the village square. The CYPRUS VILLAGES reception and our Tochni Tavern by the pool offer a panoramic view of the whole village, the serene countryside and the pristine sea below.
Things to do in Tochni
- Enjoy a lunch or diner at the Tochni tavern overlooking the picturesque village
- Rent a bicycle and explore the surrounding area (contact us for rates and details)
- Relax on the beach, reachable by a 10 minute car drive
- Take a day trip to the fishing village Zigi for some fresh fish and a walk in the marina
- Hiking through the unspoiled landscape and discover the local flora and fauna
- Take a day trip to Larnaca Or Limassol, only a 20 minutes drive away
- Do a wine tasting in lefkara village
- Visit the local monasteries
- Go for a walk by the white rocks coastline
- Horseback riding for new and experienced riders in neighbouring village Kalavasos