KALAVASOS CYPRUS - Biking Holiday, Swimming Pool, Taverns
Kalavasos village is one of Tochni’s neighbouring villages, only 3 km away.
The attractive village square is a place where residents and visitors mix and meet, for a friendly chat in the shops, a drink in a coffee shop, or a meal in one of the traditional taverns.
During the day, a swimming pool awaits our guests, and in the evenings, the stone-paved roads and mild temperatures will tempt you to stroll under the stars.
Things to do in Kalavasos
- Enjoy a lunch or diner at the Tochni tavern overlooking the picturesque village
- Rent a bicycle and explore the surrounding area (contact us for rates and details)
- Relax on the beach, reachable by a 10 minute car drive
- Take a trip to the fishing village Zigi for some fresh fish and a walk in the marina
- Hiking through the unspoiled landscape and discover the local flora and fauna
- Take a day trip to Larnaca Or Limassol, only a 20 minutes drive away
- Do a wine tasting in Lefkara village
- Visit the local monasteries
- Go for a walk by the white rocks coastline